This is a chance to join a boutique legal recruitment consultancy with a refreshing approach. You will be joining at an incredibly exciting time, given the record results we're about to post and our expansion plans.
You will be given a patch that is both tailored to your strengths, in terms of geography and practice area, and in which we already have a presence, so you'll not be expected to start from scratch. We will do our utmost to support you in providing you with all of the tools necessary for a modern legal recruitment consultant to succeed. We want someone who will not only grow with the business but, someone who will become an integral part of the Realm team.
A bit about you
- Recruitment experience is essential
- Ideally, you will have recruited for the legal profession
- You will likely be educated to degree or A-Level, though we’re not snobby about this and will consider anyone that can demonstrate a good grasp of written English
- You will be dynamic; we want someone that can confidently talk to people from all walks of life, who can take the initiative and self-motivate
What we’re offering
- Competitive starting salary, with regular salary reviews
- Uncapped commission scheme, which progresses from 10% to 35% of your billings
- Flexi-time; putting the responsibility in your hands to manage your time and allow you to have a great work-life balance
- Senior Consultants can work 1 day from home each week
- Generous annual leave
- Incentivised extra annual-leave
- Assorted team incentives
The next step
To register your interest in this opportunity, email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, give Duane a call on 07854 828 259 for a confidential chat.