This is a chance to join a boutique legal recruitment consultancy with a refreshing approach. You will be joining at an incredibly exciting time, given the record results we're about to post and our expansion plans.
Whether you’re looking for a stepping stone towards becoming a 360 consultant or simply prefer the candidate side of recruitment, this role could well suit you. Not only will you support consultants in recruiting for particular roles but, you will also be entrusted with broader responsibility for maximising engagement levels with our candidate database; amongst other things, you will use social media, email marketing and, of course, the phone.
You will also have the opportunity to undertake our internal training programme, whilst also benefiting from on-the-job training in a very supportive environment.
A bit about you
- You will have recruitment experience, preferably relating to candidate sourcing/generation
- In an ideal world, you will have studied law, however, this isn’t an essential requirement
- Genuine appetite to forge a career within recruitment
- You will be confident; we want someone that can talk at ease to people from all walks of life, who can take the initiative and self-motivate
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong written English
What we’re offering
- Competitive starting salary, with regular salary reviews
- Flexi-time; putting the responsibility in your hands to manage your time and allow you to have a great work-life balance
- Generous annual leave; starting at 20 days + birthday + bank holidays + Christmas/New Year shutdown
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Assorted team incentives
The next step
To register your interest in this opportunity, email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively, give Duane a call on 07854 828 259 for a confidential chat.