This is a chance to join a boutique legal recruitment consultancy with a refreshing approach. You will be joining at an incredibly exciting time, given the plans for expansion that we’ve got for this year and next.
You will undertake our internal training programme, whilst also benefiting from on-the-job training in a very supportive environment. In your role, you will support other recruiters and add real value to the business.
A bit about you
- Soon to be graduate
- Ideally you will have studied law, however, this isn’t an essential requirement
- Genuine appetite to forge a career within recruitment
- You will be dynamic; we want someone that can confidently talk to people from all walks of life, who can take the initiative and self-motivate
- Excellent organisation skills
What we’re offering
- Competitive starting salary, with regular salary reviews
- Flexi-time; putting the responsibility in your hands to manage your time and allow you to have a great work-life balance
- Generous annual leave
- Assorted team incentives
- Once move into fully-fledged recruiter role: iPhone; Uncapped commission scheme that progresses from 10% to 35% of your billings
- Senior Consultants can work 1 day from home each week
The next step
To register your interest in this opportunity, email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, give Duane a call on 07854 828 259 for a confidential chat.