As a dynamic and ambitious recruitment consultancy, we’ve naturally got exciting plans for the future.
As such, we’re always open to hearing from ambitious individuals who share our values and think that they could become a valued member of the Realm team. So whether you’re an experienced recruiter, an ambitious graduate, a talented marketing professional, or a driven school leaver, we would like to hear from you.
Right now, we are actively recruiting for:
Benefits and perks
When you join Realm, you will enjoy a fantastic range of benefits and perks, to help make your time at work as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, including:
- genuine flexibility that increases with length of service. Our flexi-time system gives you the freedom and responsibility to manage your time and allow you to have a great work-life balance.
- home working for Senior Consultants and above
- achievable targets and an uncapped commission scheme which progresses from 10% to 35% of your billings, as well as an additional quarterly bonus scheme
- generous annual leave allowance, starting at 20 days and rising to 25 days with years' service + your birthday off + 1 duvet day + bank holidays + Christmas/New Year shutdown + 2 flexi-days = up to 40 days
- monthly and quarterly team incentives
- regular team socials
- the tools you need to succeed; including a dynamic CRM system, an iPhone and a LinkedIn recruiter account
- summer and Christmas parties
- cake on your work anniversary
- plenty of networking opportunities
- dress-down Friday
- an always open to suggestions and ideas policy
- convenient central location, close to local transport links
- our prestigious end-of-year awards ceremony, the ‘Realmies’
We build winners and we breed success
Less than two years after joining the company, in 2017 Joe won the award for Recruiter of the Year at the Insider Young Talent Awards.
In November 2018, our Administration Manager Rebecca took home the award for PA/EA of the Year at the JCI Manchester’s MYTAs.
What makes Realm different
1. We’ve got an exciting future ahead of us!
Since launching less than three years ago, we’ve experienced solid growth, built a loyal client base and firmly established ourselves within a competitive and crowded market.
Turnover and profit have increased year on year, we’ve won two prominent regional business awards and have been shortlisted for many more. We’re excited for what the future holds for Team Realm and have ambitious expansion plans in the pipeline.
2. We’re a great team
We’re a lovely, down-to-earth bunch, committed to being the best at what we do. Amongst other things, we dress down on a Friday, have regular team socials and hold our annual award ceremony, the ‘Realmies’ where we recognise the achievements of each member of the team over the previous 12 months.
3. We'll invest in you
At Realm, we invest heavily in our people’s development and are partnered with an industry-leading recruitment coach who helps our team meet their goals. Each team member also has their own ongoing progression plan and regular reviews with our director to ensure they’re on the right track.
What’s more, we’re members of several professional networking groups including pro-manchester and TEAM that offer a range of events and development opportunities.
4. Ambition and direction
We know where we’re going, we understand why we’re trying to get there, and we know how we’re going to do it. We truly believe in our values and live and breathe them every day.
We want people to join our team who share our values and truly believe that our refreshing approach is the way forward.
5. An impressive client portfolio
Over the last three years, we’ve worked hard to position ourselves as a key player within the regional legal recruitment sector. We’ve quickly built a loyal client base of revered legal practices across Manchester, Yorkshire and the Midlands.
6. We offer a competitive package
As well as paying competitive salaries, we have a lucrative, uncapped commission scheme, which pays out monthly and quarterly.
We also offer a number of other exciting benefits including a generous holiday allowance, incentivised extra annual leave, dress down Friday, regular team socials and incentivised team outings.
7. We’re flexible
We foster a working environment to help our staff reach their full potential. This involves us being mindful of our Consultants’ commitments away from the office. Everyone works flexi-time, as we want every member of the team to have a life outside of work and appreciate that no two people’s schedules are the same.
We’re also open to considering part-time and home-working, which some existing team members already make use of.
8. We have a refreshing approach
We pride ourselves on our refreshing approach to legal recruitment and provide a highly personal and tailored recruitment service to both lawyers and law firms.
We recognise the importance of building lasting relationships and work closely with private practices across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands, supplying them with talented lawyers at all levels to help their businesses thrive.