As a team, we’ve got years and years of experience of helping lawyers move jobs and so we’re very in tune with what piques their interest in a potential opportunity and attracts them to (or puts them off) a firm. As ultra-specialists, we use our unique insight and quality data – both from our database and the annual surveys we conduct – to advise law firms on their employer brand and best practice for attracting and retaining talent, to help them get ahead of the competition in what is a talent-short market.
As part of this service, we can also run featured client campaigns on our website and social media channels to help project a law firm’s employer brand to a wider audience.
What you get:
- Consultation with a Director; including a comprehensive review of your employer brand and the way it is publicly projected
- Access to quality data compiled as part of a survey of 100 lawyers relating to a jobseeker’s priorities
- Your logo featured prominently on the homepage of our website
- A dedicated microsite that sits on our website, including a range of your brand-promoting materials
- Branded advertising across a range of online media; including legal industry-specific job sites and social media
- The benefit of our social media network; we use a range of tools – guest blogs, promotional tweets, LinkedIn articles – to promote your brand and encourage engagement with it amongst relevant candidates
Cost / payment:
To find out more about how we can help you boost your employer brand, call 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.