This service gives your recruitment needs prioritisation, which means, as well as active, you will get access to passive jobseekers.
We make your role our priority for 14 days and give you detailed market insights.
What you get:
- Priority access to your consultant's time - we prioritise the job for 14 days
- An assigned consultant who specialises exclusively in recruiting within the practice area you’re looking to hire in
- A one to one consultation with your consultant to understand the market, trends and market rates
- A detailed update on progress at the end of week one, mid-way through week two, and at the end of the assignment
- Access to our ever-growing and well-engaged candidate database, including proactive approaches to passive candidates
- Advertising across a range of online media; including legal industry-specific job sites and social media
- 20% of annual remuneration
- Fixed deposit payable upfront (3 days payment terms)
£1,000 for salaries of up to £30,000
£2,000 for salaries of up to £50,000
£2,500 for salaries above £50,000
- Remaining balance invoiced on the candidate commencing employment (30 days payment terms)
- Rebate schedule over an 8-week sliding scale
To speak to one of our specialist legal recruitment consultants about your requirements, please do not hesitate to get in touch.