This is a re-train opportunity for a solicitor with a strong litigation background to move into commercial insurance litigation work with the market’s leading team. You will be encouraged to develop your experience within three strands of commercial insurance work, in particular, in order to ensure you’re never over reliant on one single type and have a healthy amount of variety. Work on offer includes property damage, policy coverage disputes, product liability and subrogated claims, amongst other types. You will also benefit from a hugely impressive infrastructure and progression opportunities that come from working for a buoyant Top 20 practice.
(Re-train) Commercial Insurance Litigation Solicitor – Manchester
- International law firm
- One of the fastest growing firms in the UK of the last 10 years
- Their current focus is very much on organic growth and developing within, albeit they have pinpointed a number of strategic areas that they would like to strengthen.
- Fantastic benefits package
- Commutable from: Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside
The benefits & added extras
- Matched pension contribution up to 4%
- Life assurance (4x)
- 25 days holiday
- Assorted flexible benefits; including healthcare, car discount, gym membership
The ideal candidate
- Solicitor; NQ - 5 PQE
- Essential to have background in a) commercial litigation, b) varied civil litigation, or c) defendant EL/PL personal injury
- Strong academics, including 2:1 at degree level and BBB or better at ‘A’ Level
- Confident in dealing with commercial clients
- Legal 500 or boutique commercial firm trained
The next step
To register your interest in this opportunity to re-train as a Commercial Insurance Litigation Solicitor, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Joseph or Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.