This is a re-train opportunity for a solicitor with a strong litigation background to move into housing litigation work with an immensely ambitious firm that is currently in fast-growth mode. After receiving thorough training, you will be responsible for managing a caseload of housing disrepair cases that could be both litigated and not litigated, and you will be expected to work on each case with confidence. This role comes with a clear and transparent progression structure and a healthy work/life balance.
(Re-train) Housing Litigation Solicitor - Manchester
- Fast growing firm that is developing a full-service offering
- Down-to-earth culture and flat management structure
- Family friendly, flexible, and promote a healthy work/life balance
- Recently refurbished offices with excellent facilities
- Clear and transparent progression structure
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire
The ideal candidate
- Solicitor – open to all PQE’s
- At least 2 years’ experience of managing fast track litigated cases
- Excellent fact finding skills and telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of CPR
- Background in drafting court documents/witness statements/instructions to counsel with no supervision
- Organised with great interpersonal skills
- Flexible & home working
- Competitive holiday allowance & birthday off
- Employee shares
The next step
To register your interest in this opportunity to re-train as a Housing Litigation Solicitor, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Lucy at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.