In this Legal Accounts Assistant role you will be part of a down-to-earth Altrincham based law firm. There’s a great culture at this firm and the flexi-time system available to all staff makes it very family friendly. You will work specifically within the close-knit accounts team, which comprises four other members of staff. You will need to have some sort of accounts background and be a confident individual, capable of dealing with numbers and using Excel with ease.
Legal Accounts Assistant – Altrincham
• Thriving legal practice that has solid foundations
• Forward thinking, they have a solid strategy in place for continued growth.
• Modern, open-plan office close to excellent transport links.
• Dealing with Cheques received – using case management system to pay out disbursements and create invoices for fees
• Keeping the Costs Diary up to date – i.e. chasing monies due, dealing with queries from other law firms, liaising with fee earners / financial director to deal with queries raised
• Accounts tasks – e.g. closing of files, posting of purchase invoices
The ideal candidate
• Accounts background
• Good attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Confident in dealing with people at all levels and from all walks of life
• Excellent telephone manner
• MS Excel proficient
The next step
To register your interest in this Altrincham based legal accounts assistant vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.