Associate Solicitor – Commercial Property
Are you a Commercial Property Solicitor looking for…
- Exposure to high quality work
- The ability to split your time between home and the office
- A supportive workplace culture with plenty of opportunity for development
- This role is also available in Preston, Liverpool, Blackburn and Southport
One of the North West’s largest and most prominent full-service legal practices is looking to take on a Commercial Property Solicitor to join them in any of the offices listed above.
In this role, you will work within the firm’s Legal 500 recognised Property team and manage a mixed caseload of commercial property work. In return, you will receive an excellent benefits package, enjoy flexible working and fantastic training and development opportunities.
Commercial Property Associate – Merseyside/Lancashire
The company & role
- A multi-award-winning regional heavyweight with a fantastic reputation
- The firm are growing in the Lancashire area and have recently opened an office in Manchester
- Working as part of a Chambers and Legal 500 recognised team, handle a mixed caseload of commercial property work including sales and acquisitions, L&T matters and secured lending transactions
- You will have the opportunity to assist the more senior members of the team with business development matters
- A supportive supervision framework will be in place for you
- The firm are progressive, with a track record of promoting from within and giving employees hands-on exposure to a diverse range of matters
- Commutable from Merseyside, Lancashire
Added extras and benefits
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Life Assurance of x2 annual salary (facility to increase at employees own cost)
- Pension scheme
- Voluntary Cash Plan Scheme – to assist with dental & optical bills
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Continued development and learning opportunities including sponsorship and study leave options
- Discounted legal services, client Introduction scheme
- Regular appraisals & bi-annual companywide social functions
- Legal 200 firm
The ideal candidate
- A Commercial Property Solicitor with 2+ PQE
- Will have exceptional client care and matter management skills
- Case management system experience would be an advantage for Proclaim and iManage
- Will have excellent organisational skills and a committed attitude
- Will be interested in contributing to business development activities
How to apply for this Commercial Property Associate role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Ben Cowlishaw on the email above.
Ben is a Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of property lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from conveyancing assistants through to Head of Department positions. If you’re a property lawyer looking to make a move, Ben can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£45,000 - £80,000
- Hybrid working