In this Care Solicitor role, you will join a well-established, family-run, South Manchester practice. You will have genuine future progression prospects as part of their plans for continued further growth, and there's an existing caseload for you to pick up with. The role can be full time or part-time.
Care Solicitor – Greater Manchester
The company & role
- A family-run, forward-thinking law firm with solid plans for their continued future growth
- Supportive of work/life balance as demonstrated by their attitude towards flexibility with working hours
- Existing caseload available
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Ashton-Under-Lyne and Altrincham
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly bonus
- Flexible working arrangement; including flexible hours or working part-time
- 20 days holidays increasing with length of service
- Christmas closure without having to use up annual leave
- Reasonable billing targets
- Work mobile and laptop provided
- Ongoing secretarial support
The ideal candidate
- Children panel member OR a care solicitor who would like to get on the panel shortly
- Comfortable running their caseload of care proceeding matters
- Experience of both private and public family law would be ideal but not essential
How to apply for this Care Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Paula is a senior consultant here at Realm and our family recruitment specialist. She works with family solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.