In this Care Solicitor role, you will join a well-established, family-run, South Manchester practice. You will have genuine future progression prospects as part of their plans for continued further growth, and there's an existing caseload for you to pick up with. The role can be full time or part-time.
Care Solicitor – Greater Manchester
The company & role
- A family-run, forward-thinking law firm with solid plans for their continued future growth
- Supportive of work/life balance as demonstrated by their attitude towards flexibility with working hours
- Existing caseload available
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Ashton-Under-Lyne and Altrincham
The ideal candidate
- Children panel member OR someone who wants to get on the panel shortly
- Comfortable running their caseload of care proceeding matters
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly Bonus
- Flexible working arrangement; including flexible hours or working part-time
- 20 days holidays increasing with length of service
- Christmas closure without having to use up annual leave
- Reasonable billing targets
- Work mobile and laptop provided
- Ongoing secretarial support
The next step
To register your interest in this Care Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.