In this Catastrophic Injury Paralegal role, you will join a highly regarded, stable, specialist personal injury firm who are known nationwide for the work that they do. You will work within a tight knit team of Solicitors, who specialise in catastrophic injury claims. You will be in contact with clients, providing an excellent standard of client care along the way. Alongside this you will be handling a broad range of paralegal duties, actively working on files, drafting documents, a great chance to gain consistent exposure to high quality work.
Catastrophic Injury Paralegal – Manchester
The company & role
- An award winning law firm currently going through a phase of continued growth
- A firm that focus exclusively on higher value matters such as catastrophic injury, clinical negligence and military accidents
- A quality focussed firm that place their clients at the heart of everything that they do
- A progressive firm with a track record of promoting from within and giving employees exposure to a diverse range of matters with a hands on approach
The ideal candidate
- 12 months personal injury experience, catastrophic injury experience preferable
- Experience of handling litigated matters
- Experience of dealing with a range of personal injury claims such as EL,PL, OL and RTA
- Able to demonstrate an excellent standard of client care
- Strong legal academics
- Down to earth attitude with a desire to learn
- A degree of flexibility with working hours
- Competitive salaries
The next step
To register your interest in this Catastrophic Injury Paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.