A chance for a catastrophic injury solicitor to join one of the North West’s most respected personal injury firms. As genuine specialists in this field, they can already boast to be one of the market leaders, a claim that will only increase in strength upon the opening of their new city centre office later in 2019. You’ll work with incredibly well-respected and capable practitioners and be part of a firm that will put a huge amount of investment into your development.
Catastrophic Injury Solicitor – Manchester
• A market leading firm within the personal injury arena in the North West
• Committed to serious and catastrophic injury work, with excellent work sources in pace and a solid strategy in place to successfully navigate the reforms
• Impeccable reputation throughout the Manchester legal community for the work they do
• Place a massive emphasis on client care and quality opposed to volume and billings
The ideal candidate
• Catastrophic Injury Solicitor with 2 - 4 years experience
• Significant experience of working on matters worth in excess of £100k, if not beyond £250k
• Claimant background
• Comfortable working on files as part of a team
• Trained within recognised catastrophic injury team
• Competitive bonus scheme based not only on individual, but also team and firm-wide performance
• Active social calendar
• Flexible working arrangements considered (e.g. part-time hours, later or earlier start and finish times)
• Truly outstanding company culture
The next step
To register your interest in this Manchester based catastrophic injury solicitor vacancy select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane or Joseph at Realm Recruit.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.