Opportunity for an experience serious injury or catastrophic injury solicitor to join one of the North West’s pre-eminent personal injury firms and market leading serious & catastrophic injury teams. The firm can genuinely say they are specialists in this field and cover the full spectrum of catastrophic injury claims, placing their clients at the heart of everything they do. Not only will you lead on a range of complex matters but, you’ll assist on other files, with team working at the core of this firm’s culture. You will also see a huge amount of investment put into your development, with your managerial and leadership skills development as much as your legal.
Catastrophic Injury Solicitor – South Manchester
• A genuine catastrophic injury firm with an established team and consistent flow of good quality work
• Impeccable reputation throughout the Manchester legal community for the work they do
• One of the most stable outfits within the personal injury arena; solid strategy in place to successfully navigate the reforms
• Place a massive emphasis on client care and quality opposed to volume and billings
The ideal candidate
• Catastrophic Injury Solicitor with 5+ years experience
• Significant experience of handling matters worth in excess of £100k, if not beyond £250k
• Particular niche experience (e.g. spinal injuries, chronic pain, brain injuries, etc.) beneficial, albeit not essential
• Experience of supervising and coaching junior members of staff
• Competitive bonus scheme based not only on individual, but also team and firm-wide performance
• Active social calendar
• Flexible working arrangements considered (e.g. part-time hours, later or earlier start and finish times)
• Modern office with excellent facilities
• On-site parking
• Truly outstanding company culture
The next step
To register your interest in this South Manchester based catastrophic injury solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Duane or Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.