In this catastrophic injury solicitor position, you will join a specialist serious injury firm based in Manchester City Centre. You’ll be part of a leading claimant catastrophic injury team, you will work alongside senior solicitors and be exposed to high quality, interesting brain and spinal injury work. The firm offer their solicitors top of the market pay and an excellent benefits package.
Catastrophic Injury Solicitor – Manchester City Centre (NQ - 3 years’ PQE)
The company & role
- A highly regarded firm, recognised by the Legal 500 and Chambers
- A proud supporter of several charities including Headway, The Spinal Injuries Association and the Child Brain Injury Trust
- You will be part of an experienced specialist team committed to protecting the rights of injured individuals
- You will assist senior solicitors on serious brain and spinal injury cases
- Commutable from Manchester, Warrington, Cheshire and Lancashire
Added extras and benefits
- Top of the market pay
- 25 days’ holiday per annum + bank holidays
- Discretionary Christmas and Year-end bonus
- Pension scheme
- On-site gym
The ideal candidate
- A serious injury solicitor NQ – 3 years PQE, but fee-earners with experience of assisting on catastrophic injury cases will also be considered
- Will have experience of drafting witness statements, instructions to counsel and instructions to experts and liaising with rehabilitation specialists
- Someone who can provide a caring, professional and sensitive service to clients and their families
How to apply for this Catastrophic Injury Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Joseph is a senior consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester and the North West. If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.