In this personal injury paralegal role, you will join a highly regarded, stable, specialist personal injury firm who are known nationwide for the work that they do. You will work within a tight knit team of solicitors. You will be in contact with clients, providing an excellent standard of client care along the way. Alongside this you will be handling a broad range of paralegal duties, actively working on files, drafting documents, a great chance to gain consistent exposure to high quality work.
Catastrophic Injury/Clinical Negligence Paralegal – Manchester
The company & role
- They are a multi-award winning firm with a fantastic reputation for the niche work in which they specialise
- Such is the calibre of their team and their specialism in the work they undertake that they advise a national and international client base on what are often ground-breaking legal issues
- Focus exclusively on higher value matters such as catastrophic injury, clinical negligence and military accidents
- Progressive, with a track record of promoting from within and giving employees exposure to a diverse range of matters with a hands on approach
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport, Wilmslow, Warrington
- Excellent training contract prospects
- Competitive salaries
The ideal candidate
- 12 months’ personal injury file handling experience
- Experience of working on litigated matters highly preferable
- Strong academics; typically 2:1 at degree level and BBB or better at A level
- Able to demonstrate an excellent standard of client care
- Down to earth attitude with a desire to learn
- Excellent drafting skills
The next step
To register your interest in this catastrophic injury paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Lucy at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.