Unique opportunity for a solicitor with cavity walls experience to move into a role advising commercial clients and head up a sub team. You will be joining an incredibly successfully commercial dispute resolution team within a thriving, full service firm that is fast becoming a national heavyweight. You will take a lead role in developing workflows and processes, and manage a caseload of contested cavity wall claims, taking responsibility for processing and litigating the matters.
Cavity Wall Litigator (Solicitor) – South Manchester
- Immensely ambitious Top 100 practice
- They have really taken the initiative in recent years, diversifying into new practice areas, whilst growing already successful teams
- As their reputation has grown, so too has the number of top calibre lawyers joining the firm, as well as its overall revenue
- Commutable from: Manchester, Knutsford, Warrington, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Stockport
The added extras
- No chargeable hours / billings targets
- Healthy work / life balance encouraged
The idea candidate
- Solicitor or equivalent experience; approximately 2+ PQE, although all candidates with relevant experience will be considered
- Cavity walls claims experience
- Strong litigation skillset
- Likely to have strong academics, including 2:1 at degree level
- Hard-working with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Work well within a team
The next step
To register your interest in this Cavity Wall Solicitor opportunity, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane or Joe at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.