Significant national firm is seeking a Chartered Tax Advisor in London. You will be joining an award-winning London based private client team who not have highly ambitious expansion plans, but a firm that has an incredibly dynamic growth strategy. You will work with the National Head of Private Wealth who runs the London and International teams and has been recognised by Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
Chartered Tax Advisor - London
- This national firm has a commitment to developing its private client offering
- An award-winning London based private client team
- They pride themselves on having fostered a fantastic working environment in all of their UK offices
- Flagship office in London
- Commutable from: Chelmsford, Reading, Watford, Crawley, Twickenham, London
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor who is CTA qualified
- A Chartered Tax Advisor looking to move into a legal environment
- Experience of international and domestic taxation, asset structuring and succession planning
- Significant experience in UK tax and non-UK elements of UK taxation and able to advise resident and non-domiciled individuals
- Experience of advising international clients with overseas family members and offshore assets
- Ideally some experience of acting for offshore banks, investment and asset managers and trust and fiduciary businesses
- Additional knowledge of other issues that affect non-UK nationals and non-UK domiciliaries who wish to relocate to or exit from the UK (i.e. immigration) would also be beneficial.
The next step
To register your interest in this chartered tax advisor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.