If you’re a bright law graduate who has a passion for family law this is a great opportunity for you to join the biggest childcare team in the North West. Your role will be to assist senior solicitors dealing with complex care proceedings on behalf of children, parents and other family members. In return, the firm offers a fantastic work-life balance and flexibility around your studies. This role is perfect for someone who would like to work in a large, friendly team and wants to obtain a training contract in Greater Manchester.
Childcare Paralegal – Greater Manchester
- Winner of the ‘Family law firm of the year’ award at the 2018 Manchester Legal Awards
- Based in a central, Greater Manchester location with fantastic transport links, the firm has been known for their commitment to the local community and pro bono work
- Boasts a large but close-knit childcare department that is the go-to team for any children public law matters, including representing children, parents and other relatives and guardians
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Cheshire and High Peaks
The ideal candidate
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a paralegal
- Family/childcare law experience beneficial but not essential
- Law graduate with LLB or LPC
- Strong academics (A,B,B at A Level and 2:1)
- Ability to demonstrate excellent client care
- Excellent telephone manner
- Keen interest in childcare law particularly care proceedings
- Bonus scheme
- Death in service
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- 23 days holiday
- Pension scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Childcare Paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit for a confidential chat.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.