In this childcare paralegal role, you will join a market-leading team that has a significant presence across the region and is headed up by a very well-known and respected solicitor. The team’s focus is very much legal aid funded care proceedings and such is their expertise in this area that they are involved in more than half of ongoing matters in the Staffordshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to continue their professional development and already has paralegal experience but would like the opportunity to specialise in childcare law.
Childcare Paralegal – Stoke on Trent
- They are one of the more progressive childcare teams out there and are really seeing rewards from their forward-thinking approach.
- The firm prides itself on its work/life balance offering, with generous holiday entitlement and home working opportunities afforded to all staff.
- Commutable from: Stafford, Cannock, Uttoxeter, Market Drayton, Crewe, Nantwich, Congleton, Leek
The ideal candidate
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a paralegal
- Family/childcare law experience beneficial but not essential
- Law graduate with LLB or LPC
- Strong academics
- Ability to demonstrate excellent client care
- Excellent telephone manner
- Keen interest in childcare law particularly domestic violence and care proceedings
The next step
To register your interest in this childcare paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Paula at Realm Recruit.