In this junior Childcare Solicitor role, you will join a very well-known and established childcare department based in south Manchester that is currently going through a period of growth and with a growing caseload, they would ideally like to add another junior lawyer to the team this summer.
Naturally, you will be working under supervision from other, experienced, team members but you will be given a lot of responsibility and the option to run your own cases from day one; This will include public and private law children matters as well as undertaking own advocacy. This is a great opportunity for someone who is committed to childcare law and wants to become the go-to specialist in this area of law – with long term support of the wider firm.
Childcare Solicitor (0-3 PQE) – Greater Manchester
- A well-established south Manchester firm widely recognised for its commitment to legal aid matters
- You will join a c team of five lawyers who specialize in care proceedings all of whom have a complex challenging high quality caseload.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport and High Peak
The ideal candidate
- Junior childcare solicitor with 0-3 PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Experience of independently running their own caseload of care matters
- Advocacy experience and willingness to train
- Top of the market salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Full support provided in getting you on the Law Society Children Panel
The next step
To register your interest in this Childcare Solicitor (0-3 PQE) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit for a confidential chat.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.