If you’re an experienced, senior childcare solicitor who is looking for a new challenge, this is a great opportunity for you to join the biggest childcare team in the North West. Your role will be to grow the childcare law offering further; dealing with complex care proceedings on behalf of children, parents and other family members. In return, the firm offers a fantastic work-life balance and unbeatable flexibility. This role is perfect for someone who would like to work in a large, friendly team and grow their brand across Greater Manchester.
Childcare Solicitor (10 PQE+) – Greater Manchester
- Winner of the ‘Family law firm of the year’ award at the 2018 Manchester Legal Awards
- Based in a central, Greater Manchester location with fantastic transport links, the firm has been known for their commitment to the local community and pro bono work
- Boasts a large but close-knit childcare department that is the go-to team for any children public law matters, including representing children, parents and other relatives and guardians
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Cheshire and High Peaks
The ideal candidate
- Senior care solicitor with 10 PQE+
- Used to running your r own caseload of complex files including the representation of all parties in public law matters
- You will have strong guardian links across the region as well as business development skills. Experience of mentoring more junior members of the team would also be welcome
- Advocacy experience essential
- Panel membership essential
- Highly attractive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Death in service
- Paid car parking
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- 23 days holiday
- Pension scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Childcare Solicitor (10 PQE+) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit for a confidential chat.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.