In this junior Childcare Solicitor role, you will join one of the most prominent care departments in the North West and become part of a firm that has gone on to become the go-to practice in the area, having won Law Firm of the Year” in 2018
Your role will be to help to assist and work alongside other senior childcare solicitors; dealing with care proceedings on behalf of children, parents and other family members. In return, the firm offers a fantastic work-life balance and the chance to grow and develop further; this a great opportunity for someone who would like to work in a large, friendly team and gain further exposure to complex children law matters.
Childcare Solicitor (1-3 PQE) – Greater Manchester
- A well-established local firm that has been voted the “Law Firm of the Year” in 2018
- You will be part of a large but close-knit childcare team that is the go-to team for any children related matters, including representing children, parents and other relatives and guardians
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport and High Peak
The ideal candidate
- Junior childcare solicitor with 1-3 PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Experience of running their own caseload of care matters
- Advocacy experience
- Ability to purchase extra holidays
- Generous, discretionary bonus
- On-site car parking
The next step
To register your interest in this Childcare Solicitor (1-3 PQE) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit for a confidential chat.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.