Fast growing and progressive family law firm is looking to strengthen its team of highly expert solicitors. With a strong presence and partners recognised nationally, this is a unique opportunity to join a thriving boutique that is going from strength to strength.
Childcare Solicitor – Manchester City Centre
- Nationally and internationally recognised for their work in child and family law
- Going through a period of rapid growth
- Multiple offices across the North West
- One of the very few practices in Manchester City Centre to deal with care work
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Childcare Solicitor
- 2 - 4 years PQE
- Experience of children’s work and public work
- Advocacy experience essential
- Keen interest in business development and networking
- Experience of running a mixed caseload of private and public from start to finish; including financial and private children matters as well as care
The next step
To register your interest in this Manchester City Centre based childcare solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.