In this childcare solicitor role, you will join a well-established family and childcare team in Manchester City Centre that has a presence stretching across the North West. Working alongside the head of department, an immensely well-respected practitioner in his own right, you will play a key role in the development of the team as the firm at large continues to grow.
Childcare Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- They have a real commitment to personal/private client legal services. With offices spread across the area, they are one of the most well-respected in Manchester
- Multiple offices across Greater Manchester
- City centre location
- Your caseload will be predominantly children work
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Childcare Solicitor
- 3+ years’ PQE
- Panel membership essential
- Guardian links beneficial
- Experience in advising in respect of Care Proceedings and private Children Act work.
- Exposure to private family matters beneficial
The next step
To register your interest in this Childcare Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.