In this Childcare Solicitor role, you will join a market-leading childcare team that has a significant presence across the region and is headed up by a very well-known and respected practitioner. The team’s focus is very much legal aid funded care proceedings and such is their expertise in this area that they are involved in more than half of ongoing matters in the Staffordshire area.
Childcare Solicitor – Stoke-on-Trent
- They are one of the more progressive childcare teams out there and are really seeing rewards from their forward-thinking approach.
- Commutable from: Stafford, Cannock, Uttoxeter, Market Drayton, Crewe, Nantwich, Congleton, Leek
The ideal candidate
- Childcare Solicitor
- 3+ years’ PQE ideally
- Experience in advising in respect of Care Proceedings
- Exposure to issues such as domestic violence, non-molestation orders, injunctions beneficial but not essential
- Children Panel membership essential
- Holidays – 23 days plus bank holidays
- Home working opportunities
- Highly competitive pay
The next step
To register your interest in this Childcare Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.