This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious childcare solicitor who would like to be entrusted with growing a new department in Manchester. You will join a regional team that has been nominated for the Family Team of The Year award and help them to grow their presence in the City Centre whilst enjoying the variety of work that comes with this senior role. Your development will be encouraged and supported by the other senior members of the team and you’ll be rewarded by a highly competitive pay and a bonus scheme. This is a great opportunity for someone who is ready to take the step up and really establish themselves in the Greater Manchester region.
Childcare Solicitor – Manchester City Centre
- A regional practice with multiple offices across the North West
- An award-winning family team, most recently nominated for the family team of the year award
- They are one of the more progressive childcare teams out there and are really seeing rewards from their forward-thinking approach.
- Manchester is the current focal point for the firm’s growth and development plans at present, with child law being a particular point of focus.
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside, Lancashire
The ideal candidate
- Childcare Solicitor
- 5+ years’ PQE
- Panel membership essential
- Ideally, you’ll have experience of managing/supervising a team
- Experience in advising in respect of Care Proceedings
- Experience in private family matters, including divorces would be beneficial, albeit not essential
- Highly competitive pay
- Bonus scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Manchester based childcare vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.