In this childcare solicitor role you will join a friendly, down-to-earth and most importantly well-established regional firm and continue providing excellent legal service to the local community. The firm’s focus is very much legal aid funded work, including care proceedings. Your role will be to grow the childcare law offering at one of their regional offices. In return, the firm offers a fantastic work-life balance and the chance to grow and develop further; this a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to have the support and systems of a wider film whilst having a relative freedom in day to day operations of the department.
Childcare Solicitor – Stoke on Trent
- Well-established regional firm with offices across Cheshire and Staffordshire
- Friendly, tight-knit team that supports personal growth
- Member of the Law Society's Advanced Family Panel
- Commutable from Stafford, Cannock, Uttoxeter, Market Drayton, Crewe, Nantwich, Congleton, Leek
The ideal candidate
- Childcare Solicitor
- 5+ years’ PQE
- Children Panel membership preferred though not essential
- Experience in advising in respect of care proceedings
- Ability to work autonomously
- Guardian links in the area would be beneficial
The next step
To register your interest in this Childcare Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.