This childcare solicitor role will be best suited for someone who is looking for a new challenge and a step up in the Black Country. The firm’s focus is very much legal aid funded work, including care proceedings. Your role will be to grow the childcare law offering at one of their regional offices that’s due to open in early 2019.
In return, the firm offers a fantastic work-life balance and the chance to grow and develop further; this a great opportunity for someone who would like to have the support and systems of a wider film whilst having a relative freedom in day to day operations of the department.
Childcare Solicitor – Black Country
- A busy, regional firm that is due to open their second office next year
- Friendly, tight-knit team that supports personal growth
- Commutable from Black Country, Birmingham, Staffordshire and Worcestershire.
The ideal candidate
- Childcare solicitor 3 PQE+
- Exposure to a wide range of public matters, including care proceedings
- Ability to work autonomously
- Panel membership preferred though not essential
- Management / supervisory experience beneficial
- Some experience of divorce and ancillary matters would be beneficial but by no means necessary
The next step
To register your interest in this Childcare Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit for a confidential chat.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.