In this Clinical Negligence Legal Assistant role, you will join a dynamic and forward-thinking personal injury firm, where you’ll benefit from the opportunity to work alongside highly experienced clinical negligence specialists. You will assist solicitors day to day with a broad range of clinical negligence matters and get exposure to consistent flows of good quality work. You will also get to enjoy the perk of flexible working.
Clinical Negligence Legal Assistant – Manchester
The company & role
- A thriving legal practice that has increasingly moved its personal injury focus in recent years towards high end clinical negligence and catastrophic injury work.
- Forward thinking and have a solid strategy in place for future growth
- Accredited Headway panel member
- Modern open plan office with excellent transport links
The ideal candidate
- Legal Secretary with experience in clinical negligence
- Confident communicator with excellent standard of client care
- Genuine interest in clinical negligence and patients’ rights
- Good level of medical knowledge
- Confident when dealing with files and court documents
- Good IT skills; including proficiency in Microsoft Office package
- Flexible working
- Highly competitive pay
- Generous annual leave
The next step
To register your interest in this Clinical Negligence Legal Assistant vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Lucy at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.