Opportunity for a senior-level clinical negligence solicitor to join a market-leading firm at partner level. You will be entrusted with a caseload of complex, but highly rewarding work. You will also be given the chance to lead the department and support the firm’s directors at a time of significant expansion and beyond.
Clinical Negligence Partner – Manchester
• They are a multi-award winning firm with a fantastic reputation for the niche work in which they specialise
• Such is the calibre of their team and their specialism in the work they undertake that they advise a national and international client base on what are often ground-breaking legal issues
• Taking advantage of affluent surroundings by diversifying into private wealth related areas of law
• Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport, Wilmslow, Warrington
The ideal candidate
• Clinical Negligence Solicitor
• Likely to have 8+ years PQE
• Track record of taking complex, high value matters through to settlement
• Commitment to helping particularly vulnerable claimants
• Supervisory, if not managerial experience
• Personable and confident communicator
• Highly competitive pay
• Genuine career progression prospects; possibility of progressing to director level
The next step
To register your interest in this partner level clinical negligence solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph or Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.