In this Clinical Negligence Solicitor role you will join what is a market leading, Legal 500 recognised Clinical Negligence department. You will work alongside leading clinical negligence lawyers, whilst handling your own mixed caseload. You will deal with the full spectrum of clinical negligence matters, including surgical errors, misdiagnosis and birth defects. On offer is access to a great quality of work, a competitive salary and a genuine scope to progress.
Clinical Negligence Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- Legal 500 multi-service firm
- A genuine Manchester firm that has stayed rooted to the city
- A practice that is going from strength to strength, experiencing a phase of continued expansion in recent times
- Committed to developing the best local talent with a deft approach to lateral hires
- Turnover significantly increasing year on year
- Ever improving Legal 500 recommendations
- A role with a genuine mixed bag of work both in the sense of types of negligence but also values of cases
- A hands on position with plenty of exposure to high value matters
The ideal candidate
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor with 0 - 4 years PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Experienced in handling a diverse range of clinical negligence matters
- Comfortable running their own caseload of claimant matters
- Strong academics
- Highly competitive pay
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
- Genuine career progression prospects; many of the senior lawyers/partners have progressed from junior level within the firm
- Busy social calendar across the firm with regular events
The next step
To register your interest in this Clinical Negligence Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.