In this Clinical Negligence Solicitor role, you will join an incredibly forward-thinking, national, multi-service firm. They are highly regarded for the work that they do and this clinical negligence team focus on complex, high-value matters mainly involving brain injury and birth injury. You will run your own caseload of clinical negligence matters alongside assisting a Partner and experienced Solicitors with their incredibly high-value cases. This firm boast a progressive environment where personal development is encouraged.
Clinical Negligence Solicitor – South Manchester
The company & role
- Top 70, multi-service firm
- You will be part of an established clinical negligence team that handles cases mainly valued over £100,000
- The work is almost exclusively clinical negligence with a particular focus on brain injury and birth injury
- You will be speaking with vulnerable people and their families and assisting them throughout the lifecycle of their claim
- You will work in a challenging environment with a high amount of litigation involved
The ideal candidate
- Qualified Solicitor 0 – 4 PQE
- Able to run a mixed caseload of clinical negligence matters
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Comfortable dealing with vulnerable clients and discussing difficult matters
- Comfortable being left to run tasks on your own accord and able to work self sufficiently
- Able to draft court documents
- Experience of assisting with clinical negligence or catastrophic injury cases
- Highly competitive pay
- Great internal progression prospects
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being
- Access to a great quality of work working closely with very well respected Solicitors and Partners
- Frequent social calendar
The next step
To register your interest in this Clinical Negligence Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.