In this Clinical Negligence Solicitor role, you will join a dynamic and forward-thinking personal injury firm, where you’ll benefit from a down to earth working environment and flexible working hours, alongside home working arrangements. You will run your own case load of clinical negligence matters, differing in both type and value. Alongside this you will assist senior solicitors within the team with high value matters.
Clinical Negligence Solicitor – Altrincham
The company & role
- A thriving legal practice that has increasingly moved its personal injury focus in recent years towards high end clinical negligence and catastrophic injury work.
- Forward thinking and have a solid strategy in place for future growth
- Accredited Headway panel member
- Modern open plan office with excellent transport links
- A firm that have won a number of awards recently with an excellent reputation
The ideal candidate
- Solicitor with experience in clinical negligence
- Confident communicator with excellent standard of client care
- Genuine interest in clinical negligence and patients’ rights
- Good level of medical knowledge
- Confident running own mixed caseload of clinical negligence claims
- Solid understanding of multi-track claims
- Flexible working
- Home working
- Highly competitive pay
- Bonus scheme
- Generous annual leave
The next step
To register your interest in this Clinical Negligence Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.