In this Clinical Negligence Solicitor role you will join a well-known, specialist South Manchester practice with a solid reputation for the work that they do. They’re market leaders in particular niches and are currently experiencing a period of continued expansion. You will work closely alongside a well-respected partner, handling a diverse range of multi-track and high value clinical negligence cases. You’ll be given a great degree of autonomy over your work and be heavily involved with running the cases and client contact from end to end.
Clinical Negligence Solicitor – South Manchester
The company & role
- Specialist personal injury firm that only focusses on higher value claims
- You will be part of a tight knit clinical negligence team currently going through an ambitious phase of expansion
- A firm that has long standing links to various charities within the community
- A progressive firm that places an emphasis on internal progression
- This role will involve pursuing cases from inception to conclusion with exposure to all aspects throughout the process
- You will be given the responsibility of meeting clients and maintaining client care at all times
The ideal candidate
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor 1 – 4 PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Experience of handling a diverse range clinical negligence cases
- Knowledge of multi-track cases
- Someone who places a massive emphasis on client care
- Claimant background preferable but not essential
- Confident undertaking own advocacy
- Able to work self sufficiently
- Highly competitive pay
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Solid internal progression prospects
The next step
To register your interest in this Clinical Negligence Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.