Senior-level opportunity for an experienced clinical negligence solicitor to join a market-leading firm and put their stamp on a department. You will play a lead role in the running of the specialist clinical/medical negligence department of a boutique firm with a fantastic reputation for the work that they do. From the outset you will be entrusted with a complex and varied caseload of clinical negligence matters, the majority of which will be multi-track. There will be an opportunity to work on reported cases.
Clinical Negligence Solicitor – Manchester
• They are a multi-award winning firm with a fantastic reputation for the niche work in which they specialise
• Such is the calibre of their team and their specialism in the work they undertake that they advise a national and international client base on what are often ground-breaking legal issues
• Taking advantage of affluent surroundings by diversifying into private wealth related areas of law
• Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport, Wilmslow, Warrington
The ideal candidate
• Clinical Negligence Solicitor
• Likely to have 6+ years PQE
• Track record of taking complex, high value matters through to settlement
• Commitment to helping particularly vulnerable claimants
• Personable and confident communicator
The next step
To register your interest in this partner level clinical negligence solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph or Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.