In this Clinical Negligence Solicitor role you will join a nationally recognised brand that have a strong presence in the personal injury market up and down the country. You will deal exclusively with claimant matters, all in the multi-track and benefit from exposure to a genuine diverse range of work. The work is varied in both type and values. The firm in question are incredibly progressive and supportive. You will benefit from ongoing support and structure alongside having the autonomy to run your own caseload.
Clinical Negligence Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- Long standing, Legal 500 practice
- Highly recommended employer in The Times Best Law Firms
- A solely claimant based, multi-track clinical negligence role
- Running a caseload from initial contact through to trial
- You will handle a broad range of matters from delayed diagnosis of cancer to substandard execution of surgery
- A firm that places a huge emphasis on client care and contact with strong links to its work sources across the board
The ideal candidate
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor with 2+ years PQE
- Proven track record in handling multi-track clinical negligence claims
- Confident communicating with clients and maintaining client care
- Comfortable running their own caseload of clinical negligence matters
- Experience of handling complex matters and running them through to trial
- Highly competitive pay
- Car allowance
- Very competitive pension scheme
- Genuine career progression prospects
- Travel / Parking loans
- 2 x annual pay reviews each year
The next step
To register your interest in this Clinical Negligence Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.