You will join a well-established, full-service firm that take pride in the work that they do. This firm have a solid clinical negligence offering and are looking to develop the department further with an additional Solicitor. In this Clinical Negligence Solicitor role, you will be entrusted with your own caseload of matters, comprising of a variety of types and values. Alongside this you will be assisting other members of the team with challenging files when required, continuing to learn from experienced Solicitors.
Clinical Negligence Solicitor 0 – 3 PQE– Merseyside
- An award winning, forward thinking, full service law firm with a number of offices across the North West.
- Well established clinical negligence team with consistent flows of work and excellent support structures on offer
- You will also benefit from the firm’s commitment to developing its staff, as well as the fantastic team culture that has been fostered there over the years.
- Commutable from: Birkenhead, Warrington, Ellesmere Port, St. Helens, Southport, Liverpool, Merseyside, Chester
The ideal candidate
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor with 0-3 years PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Able to confidently run a caseload of clinical negligence matters with minimal supervision
- Experience of dealing with a broad range of clinical negligence matters
- Open to supervising more junior team members, assisting when required
- At least 12 months+ clinical negligence experience
The next step
To register your interest in this Clinical Negligence Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.