In this Associate level Commercial Insurance Litigation Solicitor role you will be part of a market-leading team in the field of insurance disputes and litigation. You will handle a real variety of complex disputes, with work varying between being advisory to litigious in nature. You will also benefit from a hugely impressive infrastructure and internal support and development programme, as well as all of the perks that come from working for a buoyant Top 20 practice (an exceptional staff cafeteria for example!).
Commercial Insurance Associate – Manchester
• International law firm
• One of the fastest growing firms in the UK of the last 10 years
• Their current focus is very much on organic growth and developing within, albeit they have pinpointed a number of strategic areas that they would like to strengthen.
• Fantastic benefits package
• Commutable from: Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside
The ideal candidate
• Solicitor; 6+ PQE
• Background in commercial insurance OR complex commercial litigation
• Strong academics, preferably including 2:1 at degree level
• Confident in dealing with commercial clients
• Legal 500 or boutique commercial firm trained
The next step
To register your interest in this Associate level Commercial Insurance Litigation Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.