Exceptional opportunity for a Paralegal to make the move into a complex area of commercial litigation, focusing on high-value highways disputes and commercial property damage claims. You will join a rapidly expanding department and take a role within a niche team, which happens to be one of the firm’s fastest growing in terms of revenue. You will be part of an incredibly successful, dynamic and forward-thinking law firm, which will almost inevitably continue to go from strength to strength.
Commercial Litigation Paralegal – Wilmslow
- Immensely ambitious Top 100 practice
- They have really taken the initiative in recent years, diversifying into new practice areas, whilst growing already successful teams
- As their reputation has grown, so too has the number of top calibre lawyers joining the firm, as well as its overall revenue
- Commutable from: Manchester, Knutsford, Warrington, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Stockport
The idea candidate
- Paralegal experience
- 2.1 at degree level and strong ‘A’ Levels (minimum BBB) essential
- Interest in forging career in property / commercial litigation / disputes
- Hard-working with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Work well within a team
The next step
To register your interest in this Commercial Litigation Paralegal opportunity, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.