Incredibly rare re-train opportunity for a bright and driven solicitor wanting to move into commercial litigation. Not only will you have the chance to reinvigorate your legal career with a fresh start but, you will join a hugely innovative, Top 100 firm and be entrusted with the responsibility of acting on behalf of major corporate clients. As part of what is now arguably the leading team of its type in the UK, you will work on complex disputes relating to property damage.
Commercial Litigation Solicitor (Re-Train) – South Manchester
- Solicitor; NQ – 4 years’ PQE
- Excellent academics, including 2:1 at degree level and minimum of ABC at A Level
- Litigation experience
- Hard-working with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Work well within a team; down-to-earth
- Immensely ambitious Top 100 practice
- They have really taken the initiative in recent years, diversifying into new practice areas, whilst growing already successful teams
- As their reputation has grown, so too has the number of top calibre lawyers joining the firm, as well as its overall revenue
- Commutable from: Manchester, Knutsford, Warrington, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Stockport
The next step
To register your interest in this exceptional opportunity to re-train as a Commercial Litigation Solicitor, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane or Joe at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.