Exceptional opportunity for a junior solicitor with litigation experience to move into a niche area of commercial litigation and join an incredibly successful and innovative practice. You will work on complex disputes relating to property damage, particularly in respect of public highways; matters are typically very high value, often in excess of seven figures. You will join a rapidly expanding department and one of the firm’s fastest growing teams in terms of revenue.
Commercial Insurance Litigation Solicitor – South Manchester
- Immensely ambitious Top 100 practice
- They have really taken the initiative in recent years, diversifying into new practice areas, whilst growing already successful teams
- As their reputation has grown, so too has the number of top calibre lawyers joining the firm, as well as its overall revenue
- Commutable from: Manchester, Knutsford, Warrington, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Stockport
The idea candidate
- Solicitor; NQ through to 3 years PQE
- Strong litigation background; preferably commercial dispute resolution or commercial insurance litigation experience, though will consider anyone with strong litigation background per se
- Excellent academics, including 2:1 at degree level
- Hard-working with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Work well within a team
The next step
To register your interest in this Commercial Insurance Litigation Solicitor opportunity, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane or Joe at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.