In this Commercial Insurance Paralegal role you will join one of the country’s leading law firms. The firm in question are genuine specialists in insurance law and undertake work on a range of household name clients. You will have the chance to work collaboratively being part of a team handling commercial liability and quantum claims. You will also be handling your own caseload with the support of solicitors. You will be acting for most of the leading UK insurers on issues such as fires, escapes of water and collision damage, as well as benefitting from genuine structured career progression and flexible working hours.
Commercial Insurance Paralegal – Bolton
The company & role
- National firm with a solid reputation throughout the insurance market
- You will be part of a large commercial insurance team that predominantly focusses on matters relating to policy coverage, subrogated recoveries and property damage
- The role will encompass a genuine diverse range of work to include; policy coverage, fraud, defended liability, high value recoveries and property damage claims
The ideal candidate
- 6 months Litigation exposure
- Degree level or post graduate
- Knowledge and understanding of the different type of disputes and claims handled by the department
- Ability to prioritise workload and pay attention to detail
- Case management experience
- The ability to handle a caseload of major and expensive litigation and be able to liaise with senior claims handlers
- Highly competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangement; including flexi-time system
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
The next step
To register your interest in this Commercial Insurance Paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Lucy at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.