In this Commercial Insurance Solicitor role you will join one of the country’s leading law firms. The firm in question are genuine specialists in insurance law and undertake work on a range of household name clients. You will have the chance to work side-by-side with senior commercial insurance solicitors, benefitting from genuine structured career progression and flexible working hours.
Commercial Insurance Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- National firm with a solid reputation throughout the insurance market
- You will be part of a large commercial insurance team that predominantly focusses on matters relating to subrogated recoveries and property damage
- You’ll assist with delivering training to insurer clients on claims handling
- The role will encompass a genuine diverse range of work to include; policy coverage, fraud, defended liability, high value recoveries and property damage claims
The ideal candidate
- Solicitor with 0 – 4 years PQE with a background in litigation
- Experience of dealing with insurance claims
- Knowledge of aspects of insurance such as negligence, and liability issues
- Comfortable running their own caseload property damage and recoveries claims
- Experience of handling own caseload
- Highly competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangement; including flexi-time system
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
The next step
To register your interest in this Commercial Insurance Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.