Genuinely rare opportunity for a commercial litigation solicitor to effectively go in-house. You will join the specialist in-house legal team of a boutique, albeit fast-growing, insurance company. You will be involved in assessing a variety of matters referred to the insurer by a wide variety of legal private practices and tasked with determining their viability or otherwise to be insured. You will receive training in underwriting and develop a broader insurance skillset to complement your legal background.
Commercial Litigation Solicitor (In-house) – Manchester
• Boutique insurance company that offer a niche after-the-event product in relation to a broad spectrum of litigation
• The company have significant backing and following recent investment are keen to continue growing
• Commutable from: Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside
The ideal candidate
• Solicitor; 1 – 5 years PQE
• Background in commercial litigation
• The role will involve dealing with the full spectrum of disputes, so adaptability and versatility is a must
• Strong academics, ideally including 2:1 at degree level
• Experience of handling mediations beneficial, albeit absolutely not essential
• Confident in dealing with broad array of commercial clients
• Additional annual leave with every year of service completed
• Excellent work / life balance
• 35 hours per week
• No arduous billing targets
The next step
To register your interest in this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.