In this mid-level commercial litigation solicitor role, you will join this international firm’s fastest-growing department. As part of the commercial insurance practice group, you will be responsible for a variety of insurance-related disputes – typically a solicitor will specialise in three of the sixteen different work types this department deals with. You will have exposure to an enviable range of clients, including household name insurers and self-insured corporates. You will also benefit from a hugely impressive infrastructure and progression opportunities that come from working for a buoyant Top 20 practice.
Commercial Litigation Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- International law firm
- One of the fastest growing firms in the UK of the last 10 years
- Their current focus is very much on organic growth and developing within, albeit they have pinpointed a number of strategic areas that they would like to strengthen.
- Fantastic benefits package; including healthcare, 4% matched pension, life assurance, 25+ holidays
- Commutable from: Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor; 2 - 5 PQE
- Experience in a commercial facing area(s) of dispute resolution
- Strong academics, ideally including 2:1 at degree level and BBB or better at ‘A’ Level
- Confident in dealing with commercial clients
The next step
To register your interest in this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.