This innovative and forward-thinking firm is looking for ambitious commercial litigation solicitors to join its pioneering new team. You will work closely alongside the head of department, who joined last autumn to spearhead the setup of this exciting new project, and advise on an area of commercial litigation that is still developing. As this workload takes of and the head of department focuses increasingly on developing the firm’s overarching SME retainer product, you will have the chance to take a leading role in the team.
Commercial Litigation Solicitor – Manchester
• Innovative and award-winning Manchester rooted firm
• Founded and run by a very well-respected solicitor who has become something of a thought leader
• Incredibly down-to-earth and friendly, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being
• Known for the investment they make into the development of their staff
• Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
The ideal candidate
• Commercial Litigation Solicitor with between 1 – 4 years PQE; trainees and NQs who’ve the equivalent amount of experience will also be considered
• Down-to-earth and capable of comfortably communicating with clients from all walks of life
• Hard-working and tenacious team player
• Experience of handling fast and multi track commercial and/or financial litigation
• Someone who will be excited at prospect of being part of something new and pioneering
• Competitive pay
• Assorted employee well being initiatives
• Exercise classes
The next step
To register your interest in this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.