In this senior level Commercial Litigation Solicitor role you’ll become part of a respected firm that’s part of the local fabric of Lancaster, whilst at the same time enjoys the backing and infrastructure of a national practice. There’s a real air of excitement about the firm at present, such is the ambitious nature of their growth strategy and the career prospects that it will create, making now a fantastic time to join the team. What’s more, there’s a succession planning angle to this piece of recruitment.
You will inherit a healthily sized caseload from the off and have access to a real variety of work; including intellectual property disputes, commercial property litigation, partnership/director disputes, high-value contentious probate, landowner disputes and construction litigation. You will get to advise a breadth of clients, whether corporate entities, business owners, landed estates, or independently wealthy individuals.
Commercial Litigation Solicitor – Lancaster
- Legal 500 listed, multi-office provincial practice
- Part of significant national firm
- Fantastic retention, not least due to down-to-earth culture and flexibility offered to employees
The ideal candidate
- Experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor with upwards of 5 years’ PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Comfortable running files independent of significant supervision
- Enjoy varied and diverse workload
- Competitive remuneration
- Fantastic progression prospects
The next step
To register your interest in this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.