An opportunity for a paralegal with commercial property experience that comes with very real, short-to-mid term training contract prospects. You will join a down-to-earth firm in the Greater Manchester area that really looks after its staff. You’ll be part of a team that advises a national client base, which is primarily made up of SMEs, on a broad range of commercial, corporate and real estate work that typically comes off the back of corporate sales and purchases. You will benefit from the firm’s commitment to continually training and developing existing staff, which has seen them been given the “Investors in people – Gold” accreditation.
Commercial Property Paralegal – Greater Manchester
The company & role
- They’ve a deep rooted history of serving clients in their local area, they are very much a lynchpin of the community.
- The overarching commercial department advises SMEs across the UK on the full spectrum of commercial, corporate and real estate matters; you will get exposure to all work types
- It is a heavily client facing role that will give you plenty of client contact from the outset
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockpot, Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside, Oldham, Rochdale, High Peak
- Paid for car parking
- Contributory pension
- Death in service
- Firm-wide bonus scheme
- Annual paid for team bonding weekend
- Option to purchase extra holidays
The ideal candidate
- Upwards of 12 months experience in a commercial facing practice area – corporate, commercial or commercial property / real estate
- Commercially minded and confident in client facing role
- Down to earth attitude with a desire to learn
The next step
To register your interest in this commercial property paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.