An opportunity for a company commercial solicitor to join a down-to-earth firm in the Greater Manchester area that really looks after its staff. You’ll be part of a team that advises a national client base, which is primarily made up of SMEs, on a broad range of commercial, corporate and real estate work that typically comes off the back of corporate sales and purchases. You will benefit from the firm’s commitment to continually training and developing existing staff, which has seen them been given the “Investors in people – Gold” accreditation.
Company Commercial Solicitor – Greater Manchester
The company & role
• They’ve a deep rooted history of serving clients in their local area, they are very much a lynchpin of the community.
• The company commercial team advises SMEs across the UK on the full spectrum of commercial, corporate and real estate matters
• You will be able to specialise in the area in which your skillset is strongest and you’ve the most interest, whilst nonetheless being able to broaden your experience
• It is a heavily client facing role that will give you plenty of client contact from the outset
• Commutable from Manchester, Stockpot, Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside, Oldham, Rochdale, High Peak
• Paid for car parking
• Contributory pension
• Death in service
• Firm-wide bonus scheme
• Annual paid for team bonding weekend
• Option to purchase extra holidays
The ideal candidate
• Qualified solicitor, between NQ – 3 PQE level
• Experience within a commercial discipline, such as corporate, commercial contracts, or real estate
• Versatile, in the sense that happy to dig in and develop expertise in advising on matters not necessarily within narrow field of speciality
• Commercially minded and confident in client facing role
• Down to earth attitude with a desire to learn
The next step
To register your interest in this company commercial solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.